DipIFR Study Materials
Becker Professional Education offers colleges and training companies, as well as individual DipIFR candidates, the opportunity to study using our ACCA Approved Content materials.
ATC International became part of Becker Professional Education in May 2011 and under the brand of Becker Professional Education, our ACCA and DipIFR materials have been awarded ACCA Approved Content Providers for December 2014 onwards under the new ACCA content approval programme.
As an ACCA Approved Content Provider, our materials have undergone a thorough assessment by ACCA’s examining team to ensure they are of the highest quality and meet all ACCA Learning outcomes providing candidates with the best resources for success.
ATC International’s Approved Content MaterialsStudy System: Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus with a focus on learning outcomes and designed to be used both as a reference text and as part of integrated study. The Study System includes:
- An introductory session containing the Syllabus and Study Guide and approach to examining the syllabus to familiarise you with the content of this paper
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire syllabus
- Focus on learning outcomes
- Visual overviews
- Definitions of terms
- Worked examples with solutions
- Activities with solutions
- Key points summaries
- The most recent DipIFR examinations with suggested answers
- Past examination questions, updated where relevant
- Model answers and suggested solutions
- Tutorial notes
- Lesson Guidance: a suggested timetable per paper indicating key topics to be taught in class along with corresponding question practice, suggested homework topics and guidance for lecturers on timings / syllabus coverage and worked question practice
- Revision Guidance: a suggested programme to follow for your revision phase of your taught course, providing guidance on key questions to work through in class and exam technique.
- Teaching Powerpoint Slides for your lecturers to use in classroom
- Two Monitoring Tests: used to assess students’ progress to date, and identify areas of weakness. Questions and Answers are provided as separate documents.
- Mock Exams: exam-standard questions and answers in test format, targeted at what our subject experts think will come up at the next sitting
|Exam||Study System||Study Question Bank||Revision Question Bank|